Interested candidates please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call to 016-879 1901 (Mr Jong).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake teaching, module management and related work on a range of programs within the School
- To assist in curriculum and programs development
- To conduct research or scholarly activity for publications
- To liaise with the School’s Administrative and Program Coordinator in providing support for industrial training placement.
- Actuarial Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science
- Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU)
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in related field with Honors or equivalent. A Master Degree or a higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent English communication skills both in oral and written form.
- Have teaching or industrial related experiences. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, applicants are required to attach the following documents with the application:
a) Passport sized photograph (non-returnable)
b) Identification card / Passport
c) Academic certificates and transcripts
d) Other relevant certificates and documents