Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To undertake teaching, module management and related work on a range of programs within the School
2. To assist in curriculum and programs development
3. To conduct research or scholarly activity for publications
4. To liaise with the School’s Administrative and Program Coordinator in providing support for industrial training placement.
- Actuarial Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science
- Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU)
1. Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in related field with Honors or equivalent. A Master Degree or a higher qualification will be an added advantage.
2. Have excellent English communication skills both in oral and written form.
3. Have teaching or industrial related experiences. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, applicants are required to attach the following documents with the application:
a) Passport sized photograph (non-returnable)
b) Identification card / Passport
c) Academic certificates and transcripts
d) Other relevant certificates and documents